Hi I am Martina (Marty) Drew a 32 year old mum, wife, & public service woker, who's just starting to turn my hobby and passion for Art into a little more. Founder of Dinky Drew Designs I now create Nursery Art / Murals / illustrations / Commissions and am beggining to turn my life long talent & dream into something amazing! You could say I'm on the way to "living the Dream" however hard the journey will be.. I'm going for it! ; )
Thursday, 5 April 2012
Links to me elsewhere
Guess I should start my introducing you to my other sites.. My online store and facebook page.. & show you an example of some of my work. You will see much more of Dinky Dianna & her friends.
http://www.dinkydrews.co.uk/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dinky-Drew-Designs-Nursery-Art
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://www.dinkydrews.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteI've added a new look to my website today (Im not a web designer & something I've really struggled with). I've started to widen the market for my business by creating wedding / typography prints, as so many customers have asked me to do, so thought I would give the site a less "kiddy" look. After all my artwork is colourful enough so wanted something plainer. I've used one of my 1st marraige / family prints in the design. Would love to know what you all think. Part of me thinks the overlap between kids & adult decor isn;t working here???
I've also opened a Folksy shop now which I'm also slowly trying to get my head round. lol. So much to learn! http://folksy.com/shops/DinkyDrew